Part Time Finance Manager required for a permanent opportunity with a client based in South Birmingham. You will be responsible for Managing all financial and accounting practices of the Charity.
My client is a charity based in South Birmingham
- Manage payroll system.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns.
- Administration and management of SAGE accounting system.
- Prepare annual financial accounts and statutory returns.
- Manage invoices and receipts.
- Oversee day-to-day cash management.
- Manage Charity accounts
- Maintenance of financial records
- Manage annual budget and financial statements.
- Handle annual financial audits.
- Financial management of the Charity's property and buildings.
- Manage charity purchases and inventory.
- Prepare regular financial reports for the Regional Director, the Trustees and budget holders.
- Financial planning and preparation of cash flow forecast reports.
To be considered for this role you will have previous finance experience working for a Charity.
This is a exciting part time role with flexibility on working hours.