23 days ago
• Ongoing financial planning, analysis and forecasting.
• Prepare and be accountable for annual budgets and targets.
• Manage and execute monthly accounting and financial reporting with focus on timeliness and accuracy.
• Prepare accurate and timely financial management reports with actionable commentary and analysis.
• Manage debt collection and working capital
• Lead the preparation of annual accounts with external accounting firm.
• Manage all bookkeeping requirements internally – supplier invoices, sales invoices, payroll, VAT and corporation tax.
• Assess, improve and implement financial and operational processes to increase efficiencies and improve financial controls
The successful applicant will be a self–starter, capable of organising and prioritising their workload to meet deadlines and deliver a quality accounting service to the business. You will have the benefit of being mentored by a part time CFO, but will thrive in a relatively hands off management style. You should be a Qualified by Experience Company Accountant used to small and medium enterprises, technically sound and able adapt and show versatility in an agile, changing business. A great opportunity for someone to have total flexibility of working, in return for taking ownership of the integrity of the financial information produced for the organisation