Finance Manager – London (Part-Time)
£40,000 - £55,000 – Two Days. (Home working)
We are looking for a brilliant part-time finance professional to join one of the most fun and creative computer game businesses based in London.
If you are looking for a great culture where you can work with lovely people in a really varied role, then please apply to find out more.
We are looking for someone to work two days per week so this is very much part time. We are looking to pay around £40,000 - £55,000 for those two days.
If you are looking for part- time work and flexibility around your family then this could be the perfect move! We are also happy for someone to essentially pick their hours!
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven qualified accountant who wants to work in a really varied and broad finance role. We are however looking for a strong individual who has a very good grounding in VAT, Tax, Bookkeeping, reporting and FP&A.
This role will involve supporting a team of three executives with their day-to-day activities.
This is all about culture! We want someone fun and humble but also someone super talented who takes real pride in what they do!
· Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
· Strong financial accounting background.
· Great personality! Humility coupled with humour!
· Someone proactive who loves what they do!
· Someone happy to muck in and get stuff done.
This business is based In London, but the successful Finance Manager can work from home! Occasional trips to London to meet the owners would be required on a fortnightly basis.
· Set up the company’s accounting policies and procedures.
· HMRC filings.
· Maintenance of company registration and all necessary annual reporting.
· Manage Payroll.
· Run the finance function on a day to day basis.
· Set up and manage Sage/QuickBooks.
· Journal entries, intercompany invoices and bank reconciliations.
· Manage income tax across the US and UK.
· Support with preparing the budgets and forecasts.
· Process and approve reimbursement and expenses.
· Complete quarterly VAT returns.
· Assist with R&D tax credits and Video Game Tax Relief filing
The successful Finance Manager is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with a strong financial accounting background.
We want a hands-on and fun accountant who wants a brilliant career that fits around their life style and family.
Just a really fun, creative and humble computer game company in London. They have a brilliant culture that is very family focused.
£40,000 - £55,000 (2 days per week).