Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to be assisting a manufacturing business based in Rye. Our client is looking for part-time Finance Manager to join their growing business on a permanent basis. The role will be supporting the finance function with the day-to-day finance operations and full accounting cycle.
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Assisting with month end processes
- Match payments and invoices in the accounting system
- Bank reconciliations and other key recs on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the payroll process
- Invoice management
- QBE/AAT Qualifications (or equivalent qualifications)
- Expereince being a Finance Manager within an SME business
- A confident level of systems experience using Excel and other accounting systems.
- Confident communicator
For this experience, you will be rewarded a competitive salary (pro rata into the part-time hours).