Finance Manager | 4 days per week | Outstanding company to work for!
-£45K - £60K pro-rata
-Small & friendly creative agency
-Highly innovative and forward-thinking culture with plans to grow
This is a leadership role, instrumental in driving the agency forward as they grow. You’ll prepare the monthly management accounts and other financial information for the directors and other stakeholders, as well as leading on operations and project work. Finance is deeply valued here, and you will be given autonomy and trust to do your role.
A brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to work in a creative environment and enjoy the flexibility of working 4 days per week.
Some key responsibilities:
· Financial & Management Accounting
· Weekly WIP and revenue meetings with Directors and Client Teams
· Monthly cash-flow reporting
· End of year reporting
· Balance sheet accounting such as accruals, pre-payments, PAYE and intercompany
· Purchase and sales ledger
· Payroll admin and company pension scheme
· Ad-hoc duties to support the smooth operation of the studio, such as purchasing equipment
· HR operations, such as management of the company HR system, contracts, new starters and ownership of company documentation
· Project work, such as supporting with new software, procedural changers, communicating with lawyers
· Qualified/part-qualified/QBE with experience in a similar role
· Ideally you’ve worked in a creative / marketing agency and have a keen interest in this space!
· You are a do-er but also a thinker, you thrive on finding faster ways to work, and seek an environment where your ideas will be heard
· Tech savvy
· Friendly, personable, and collaborative
· Seeking a 4-day per week role
· Mix of office and home-based working is on offer
· Lovely working environment and flexible hours are being offered so if this sounds like you don't delay - apply today!