Part Time Finance Manager Opportunity - 30 hours per week
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
Your new company is a SME based in in Central Newbury
Your new role working in a small finance team this will suit someone with a hands on approach with responsibilities including
- Preparation of financial reports including monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Provision of information and advice to support directors and managers in delivery of strategic objectives and business decisions
- Ensuring financial practices are inline with statutory regulations and best practice
- Develop and monitor internal financial controls
- Ensuring all financial information is accurate and available for annual audit/ inspection
- Preparation of year end accounts, liaising with accountants/auditors and ensuring schedules are prepared on time
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are up to date and complete
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls including year end
- Quarterly VAT processing and VAT returns
- Monthly reconciliations of bank and control accounts, journal preparation and posting, accruals and prepayments
What you'll need to succeed is a hands on, can do enthusiastic approach to your work. Previous Finance / Accounts Management experience from an SME is beneficial.
What you'll get in return flexible work pattern c30 hours; hybrid working, onsite parking when working in the office. Competitive rate of pay and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.