Part Time, Finance Manager (20 hours per week / 3 days per week)
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
Part-time, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£50,000 per annum, pro-rata
We’re delighted to be exclusively working with a care home charity based in Slough in their search for a Part-Time Finance Manager for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
As the Finance Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to enable the business to make sound decisions. Daily, you’ll oversee the financial operations such as banking, payroll, invoicing and other transactions.
This job requires someone who has a strong head for figures and for dealing with financial modelling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures.
Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Providing and interpreting information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the Board and MD, to aid in long and short term decision making.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Review financial data and preparing quarterly and the annual report for the Board
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities and improved efficiencies
- Manage the financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally with auditors, payroll, bankers and statutory organisations, such as the Charity Commission etc
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and present to the Executive Board
- Keeping abreast of any changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Compliance with professional development requirements
This role is a multi-site position, looking after two services in Slough, therefore, one day of the three you will be required to travel to the other. To be successful in this position, you will need to be willing and able to travel between the two sites in Slough.
- Experience working as a Finance Manager is preferred.
- Qualifications in Accountancy / Finance
- Knowledge of charity accounting would be an advantage.
- Analytical approach to work
- Competent with IT systems including cloud accounting
Tide Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this job. Tide Recruitment is a trading name of Tide Partnership Ltd which is a limited company registered in England & Wales (Registered Number: 12788363) and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.