iMultiply are working exclusively in partnership with a well established family run business on the role of Part-Time Finance Manager role based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Do you have the skills to fill this role Read the complete details below, and make your application today.
An exciting growth business in Edinburgh that has developed a company culture that drives award-winning customer service making them a true market leader with an excellent reputation within their business sector.
The position of Part-Time Finance Manager (Approx 3 days) is a newly created position offering a competitive salary equivalent to £30,000 - £35,000 (pro rata). The role offers flexible working with office attendance expected at least one day per week.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions, Journal entries, Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and timely financial information
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Payroll preparation and processing, PAYE and pensions
- Preparation of P11Ds
- Preparation of Cashflow projections
- Assisting in the preparation of draft year-end accounts
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Experience using Sage accounting software is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of preparing Management Accounts, including being able to independently work out and post journals and prepare Income and Expenditure Accounts and Balance sheets
- Experience of cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Business partnering with business leaders on financial matters
- An accounting qualification AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel at advanced level (desirable)
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with Andrew Robinson at iMultiply
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic'