Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for a Part Time Finance Manager, to work for a great company in East Ipswich.
The role will require 15-21 hours per week, depending on the business needs, and is office based. This is a brand new post, to over see the Accounts department, due to an ambitious growth plan for 2021.
• Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
• Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
• Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
• Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
• Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
• Responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
• Look at ways of increasing the gross profit
• Provide support when making business decisions
• Ensure that the bank is providing a sufficient amount of support
The successful candidate could work 2/3 full days, or spread this over the working week.
Interviews to start next week, with a view to appointing the successful candidate ASAP.