Part Time Finance Manager job in Bath
Your new company
An inclusive, engaged and high-functioning team are actively seeking a Part Time Finance Manager to join their team.
Your new role
A snap shot of the main duties:
- Quickly set up robust payment mechanisms to manage complex stage payments
- Set up reporting processes and determine appropriate KPIs, ensuring the data is captured to support these
- Set up cashflow forecasts
- Manage financial contracts between funders and external partners
- Capturing, analysing and interpreting financial and non-financial information to calculate stage payments against set criteria
Liaise with the wider Finance teams to ensure correct reporting and processes
- Own and manage financial transactions across a wide range of projects
- Communicate financial performance, analyse trends, identify implications and engage with the team to drive corresponding actions and support robust decision making.
- Ensure that accurate, timely and efficient execution of business reporting is undertaken and that the management information produced is clear, concise and clearly explains performance.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate key data to non-finance audiences
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with proven experience of management accounting in a complex organisation. Additional requirements are:
- Significant experience of working with financial information systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to a wide range of stakeholders including non-financial audience
- Diplomacy, influencing and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to think strategically and creatively
What you'll get in return
Generous benefit package
Fixed term contract until May 2022
29 hours per week over 4 or 5 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.