Finance Manager | Fast – Growth eCommerce Scaleup | London | £60k
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for one of the fastest growing businesses in the Gaming & Entertainment space, with 80% year-on-year growth, they have exciting plans to continue scaling the business in the future. They have found a niche within the industry and because of their innovation have secured several commercial agreements with Blue chip organizations which are supercharging their growth.
Our client is looking for a sociable, creative, and highly organized individual with a passion for eCommerce to join on the team and turbo charge their finance department.
Based in new modern offices in Central London the business is well known for their creative flair, fun and characterful environment which they have built up and are very proud of the dynamic environment they have created in a short period of time. The business also has a great track record for taking on new ideas and investing in staff’s professional development.
The role will partner with the Finance Director to take ownership of managing the finance team to deliver on the responsivities set out below. The Finance Director is looking for someone they can coach and mentor closely and upskill in being involved in setting out the structure of the team and putting in place robust controls whilst they growth both domestically and internationally.
The Finance manager will have broad exposure to all areas of finance and royalties/licensing reporting and work alongside a newly appointed Finance Director to build out systems (they currently use Xero) and processes and futureproofing the finance function to handle year-on-year growth. This role will also have 2 junior members of staff as direct reports.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day finance function
- Responsible for cash management, cash forecasting and new income generating strategies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, annual financial statements and reports for the board and stakeholders
- Responsible for developing and negotiating the businesses commercial agreements
- Development of financial policies and procedures, internal controls, governance, and risk management frameworks
- Working with the Finance Director to implement more robust systems and constantly looking to improve the quality of reporting
What our client would like to see (essential):
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA (Qualified)
- Stock controlling experience / working with physical products / Manufacturing
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- Highly ambitious and driven.
What we’d like to see (bonus):
- Experience within royalties (manufacturing/publishing/merchandise)
- University Degree
- Strong Excel Skills
- Managerial experience
- Experience using Xero
Salary: £50 – 60 k pro rata
Notice: up to 3 months
Work Arrangements: 3 days per week based in Central London offices
If you are interested - to be considered for the role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0203 773 3530 .
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ