This would be the ideal opportunity for a Part Time Finance Manager looking to join an entrepreneurial company with a creative culture to play an important part in long term growth.
The role will consist of taking full ownership for management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and ultimately ensuring full top to bottom ownership of accounting functions
With the business in a growth phase this could be a highly exciting time to join the organisation and will allow the successful candidate to grow in a position of real responsibility and one day take on more.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaison with outsourced accountant
- Business partnering with operations and investment team
- Ownership of transactional process including invoicing
- Ongoing project work
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Management accounting / accounts preparation experience
- Strong communication
- Desire to work part time, equivalent of 3 days per week
- Experience in small, growing business