28 days ago
You will already be an experienced member of a Senior Management team and be adept at partnering internally across an SME sized business. You will need to be available on 4 weeks notice or ideally much less
• Overseeing the preparation of monthly financial accounts for the Group and ensuring their accuracy and timeliness
• Providing analytical commentary to the monthly Financial Report
• Ensuring the monthly payroll runs are complete and accurate before submission to HMRC and making payments to employees.
• Day-to-day management of an established team of 5
- Preparing & Maintaining Financial Forecasts / Annual budget
• Ensuring all statutory requirements of the Group are complied with, such as quarterly VAT Returns delivered on time.
• Assisting all areas of the business with ad-hoc financial support, including the creation of financial models such as ROI calculations
• Attending meetings with other Heads of' and Managers to provide financial insight to any upcoming decisions/plans.
• Investigating, along with the MI team, any anomalies in the trends of KPIs across the Group to quantify their impact.
ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualified with at least 4 years PQE in a similar role
You will come from an SME Sized company background demonstrating 'Hands On' ability in your most recent roles
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.