Part time Financial Accountant
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£45,000 - 50,000 (pro rata) + benefits including 15% bonus and private healthcare
All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
Grafton Banks Finance is working with a global business, based in Crawley, to recruit a part time Financial Accountant on a 14-month maternity cover contract.
The role will provide finance support for a key business unit including accurate month end close. We are looking for a part qualified or qualified accountant with a background in financial accounting and month end reporting. The role is 3 days per week (21 hours) and will be a mix of office based and working from home. There will be a requirement to travel to another site in Oxford once a month.
- Ensure the completion of the month end process for business unit.
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayments.
- Liaise with the Business Support Manager to ensure events/transactions captured in the Reporting System and to understand monthly material deviations of actual v budget.
- Assist with the monthly Cash Flow preparation.
- Capitalisation of fixed assets.
- Provide input into the Budget setting process as necessary & ensure understanding of budget to explain realised vs budget commentary
- Annually review transfer pricing supporting documentation
- Support Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely response to queries.
- Support the Taxation Manager with the review of invoices for Corporation Tax Purposes and with information to support the R & D Tax claim.
Benefits with the role include 15% bonus, Private Medical, excellent pension, and 25 days holiday. You will need to be available on one months’ notice or less to be considered.