Financial Accountant and Billing Manager, Part Time, £22-30,000, Harrogate
We are currently recruiting for a company with an office in Harrogate who deliver significant cost savings with improved outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded company at the ground level as it launches a ground breaking range of services within the UK Broadband market.
- Day to day running of the billing system ensuring data is accurate and consistent and ensuring that the billing run is completed successfully and on time.
- Process and billing run reconciliation. Ensuing that everything has been billed, bills are raised correctly and that nothing is missed.
- Liaising with software vendor and/or internal IT in the event of anomalies or system issues
- Payment process reconciliation. Ensuring money has been received, providing management with a daily list of overdue accounts and ensuring that payments are taken at the correct time
- Handling and resolving customer billing enquiries
- Preparing financial management accounts
- Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Complies with all financial legal requirements by understanding and interpreting all accounting policy and regulations
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- General Admin as part of a team
- Accountancy qualifications bachelors or master degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting / finance roles
- Experience in financial reporting information
- Has a logical mind and is process driven
- Data entry management
- Strong work ethic. Working on own initiative and/or part of a team.
- Flexibility - maintains effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment and with varying tasks, responsibilities or people.
This is a part time role with hours being between 19 and 25 hours. Competitive salary and benefits offered.