Part Time Financial Accountant - Hull - £40,000 FTE + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working closely with an award winning and highly regarded business in Hull to recruit a Financial Accountant on part-time (30 hours per week) basis. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant to join a friendly finance team.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of Group statutory accounts and accounting for group companies
- Preparing Group Corporation tax computations
- Supervising annual audit process, including balance sheet reviews
- Overseeing financial controls and ensuring continual improvement
- Support and assist the Financial Controller where required
Required Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Solid experience in a similar Financial Accounting role
- Strong knowledge of statutory accounts and audit process
- Experience preparing corporation tax and VAT
- IT Savvy including Excel
This role will work on an annual hour’s basis to flex with the Quarterly and Annual internal / external audit programme
In Return You’ll Receive:
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including flexible homeworking and the opportunity to work for a highly successful and growing company.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Part Time Financial Accountant opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.