CMA Recruitment Group is recruiting on a sole basis for a Part Time Financial Controller to work 2/3 days per week while covering a 9 months maternity leave at an established SME distribution business located in Havant, Hampshire
Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following overview of this role before making an application.
What will the role involve?
- Reporting to the Managing Director the successful applicant will oversee the finance function and mentor the small and established finance team;
- Production of management accounts and presentation of results at Board meetings;
- Responsible for VAT returns and other statutory filings;
- Review of payroll and supplier payments.
- Candidates will ideally be CIMA/ACA or ACA qualified and have experience gained in SME environments;
- A hands on skill set will be needed to deliver this role, as will be well rounded business understanding;
- Applicants should be available to begin role in August and commit to the 9 month duration of the assignment;
Additional benefits and information:
- The successful candidate will enjoy a stable role which can be worked on a 2 or 3 days per week basis;
- Company benefits include generous annual leave and pension as well as onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services.
Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.