Are you looking for more income security?
Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview Read the complete job description below.
Would you like the opportunity to take control of your career, despite the current climate of economic uncertainty?
Do you want more control over your work / life balance?
Would you like your technical skills to remain relevant, and to expand them with new product knowledge and best practice?
Working portfolio means you have income from more than one client, providing reassurance that you are not dependant on one source for all your income - good news given recent times, which have seen the SME market become more and more volatile and which will become even more challenging over the next few years.
Our purpose is to help SME business owners be more successful and feel happier, and we do this by professionalising their accounting function; enabling them to access, and implement, accounting best practice and work with the best finance people - streamlining their accounting process and preparing and explaining financial information that positively impacts profit and cashflow.
Working portfolio with YRH Finance Team means you’ll be able to work with amazing clients who really value the work you do with them. You’ll be part of a team of finance professionals that brings a sense of togetherness and shared insights, and you’ll be able to access our training and personal development that means you’ll stay relevant in a challenging and quickly evolving and competitive market. And not to mention we find the clients - which helps you build a sustainable and steady income whilst allowing you to work flexibly. (P.S., we’re not a franchise, temp or recruitment agency!!).
Rate: £30 Per hour
The ideal FC candidate:
- You are available immediately
- You are a qualified and experienced Financial Controller, who has previously managed a finance team
- You are proficient in bookkeeping, cashflow, forecasting, budgeting, helping client define the right KPIs and clearly presenting them, system & process improvements and implementations, balance sheet/control account reconciliations and are able to produce a full set of management accounts and present and explain them at board level.
- You have at least 2 days a week available to work with us and can happily travel to surrounding areas from home
- You are preferably an expert in Xero and proficient in Sage Line 50 and/or Quickbooks?
- You are a proficient Excel user (specifically in: pivot tables, modelling, sumif and vlookup formulas)
- You can work quickly AND accurately, as well as being highly organised and focussed
- You want to be part of an organisation that is committed to helping SME business owners be more successful and feel happier
- You have good written and oral English language skills and can communicate clearly and effectively
- You are happy to deliver the work our way and to adapt your normal practice to complete the work the way we train you to
- You are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, able to work to deadlines, well organised, calm and energetic
If this role sounds like you, and you want to work with established and fast growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond compliance, then we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our growing team.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.