Part-Time Financial Controller (20 hours a week) | Innovative Architectural Design Business | Reading
Harmonic are delighted to have partnered with an exciting and innovative start-up in their search for a Financial Controller to join the team on a part-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is entering an exciting period of growth.
Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious individual who can manage the day to day running of the finance function as well as working alongside the Directors to implement financial and commercial strategy. In addition to this, you will have free rein to explore investment opportunities in order to further grow the business.
Based from an architecturally-designed office with great transport links, you will join a close-knit and hard-working team who are very passionate about the goals of the organization. Despite such ambitious growth plans, they have maintained their non-corporate start-up feel which promotes creativity and collaboration.
- Full responsibility for the in-house finance function
- Producing management accounts, budget and forecasts
- Producing statutory accounts
- Monitoring cashflow
- Implementing and constantly improving finance systems and processes
- Working alongside the Directors to implement financial strategy
- Explore and actively pursue funding opportunities
What we need to see (Essential):
- Previous experience working in a fast growth start-up
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or finalist
- Proactive and confident attitude
- A genuine interest in design and innovation
What we’d like to see (Bonus):
- Experience working in an architecture studio or construction business
- Experience in a sole finance role
- Proven track record securing funding
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 pro rata
Location: Reading (based from the office long-term)
Start date: ASAP
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ