The company is an innovative organisation that offers a unique range or products and services to their clients that has brought them to the forefront of their ever expanding market. As an ambitious Life Science business they are establishing themselves as pioneer in their market and now need a hands-on part time financial controller at this interesting phase of growth and expansion.
Life Science business
Reporting to the CEO, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities. This is a standalone role with both strategic and hands-on elements.
Want to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Implementing processes and controls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month end KPI analysis and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Year end reporting and liaising with the auditors
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures under IFRS and other reporting standards
- Special projects and other tasks as required
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and ideally be practice trained background and have gained post qualification experience in industry. You will have developed strong technical/commercial accounting skills. You will know what good looks like and want to go on a journey setting up a finance function. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
A salary of £60,000-£80,000 pro-rata depending on experience. A with competitive benefits package.