This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and innovative business that is on an exciting journey. This Part Time Financial Controller position can work from home with some days in the office and will play an integral part in the growth of this company over the coming years.
A leader in it's field this business has aggressive growth plans to take market share within their sector over the coming years.
- As Financial Controller you will report to and support the Managing Director in all financial matters.
- You will be an active member of the executive leadership team, working collaboratively with our Board.
- Present financial management information to the executive team, detailing financial performance.
- Be the key contact that will liaise with banks, investors and shareholders
- Oversee all financial activities, including cash management, budgeting, compliance, financial and strategic planning.
- Understand the key financial drivers that will impact the business in the short & long term
- Play a key part in contract negotiations with suppliers from a financial perspective
- Identify financial opportunities to maximise the profit of the business and ultimately fulfil growth of the organisation
- A qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Experience of working in an SME environment
- Excellent communication style both verbally and written with the ability to build relationships positively and collaboratively
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an innovative, adaptable, professional and dedicated attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and hold a high standard of personal accountability for the quality of your work.
- £50,000 - £70,000 per annum FTE dependant on experience
- Part time position is 2-3 days with flexibility as to what days these are within a working week.
- In time chance to increase days when it suits the successful candidate and the business
- Flexibility to work from home with a few days in the office when needed
- Opportunity to get share options in the business