My client is looking for an exceptional Financial Controller to join their business on a part-time basis to support the future growth of their fast changing business. You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of budgets, financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Monthly management reporting and analysis
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported by the Finance Manger
- Ensure reporting is compliant with statutory law and financial regulations
- Streamline and suggest improvements accounting systems and operations
- Oversee the management of cash flow and debt collection
- Supervision of team including Finance Manager
- Assist senior executives and board members with business strategy and decision-making process
- Oversee VAT preparation and submission
- Perform regular review of overall processes and deliverables to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy.
Ideally, you will have a can do attitude and a hands-on approach and a desire to add value to a fast-growing business. Candidates should have a strong academic background including an accounting qualified such as (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE, preferably within a start-up/ SME environment. You will be highly organised with a good eye for detail and a high degree of efficiency. Advanced Excel skills is necessary and previous use of Xero would be beneficial. Please note this is a part-time role which currently requires 1-2 days per week.
If you have relevant experience and you're keen to find out more, please apply and quote reference: HAS 1008788