Would you like the opportunity to take control of your career, despite the current climate of economic uncertainty?
Like the look of this opportunity? Make sure to apply fast, as a high volume of applications is expected. Scroll down to read the complete job description.
Do you want more control over your work / life balance?
Would you like your technical skills to remain relevant, and to expand them with new product knowledge and best practice?
Our purpose is to help business owners, with between £0.5m and £2.5m turnover, feel happier; because they are more successful and they feel in control. We do this by professionalising the accounting function of their business, using our team-based approach and implementing our unique best practice methodology.
The ideal FC candidate:
- You are a qualified and experienced Financial Controller, who has previously managed a finance team
- You are proficient in bookkeeping, cashflow, forecasting, budgeting, helping client define the right KPIs and clearly presenting them, system & process improvements and implementations, balance sheet/control account reconciliations and are able to produce a full set of management accounts and present and explain them at board level.
- You have at least 1-2 days a week available to work with us
- You can travel happily up to an hour from home, to surrounding areas
- You are proficient in 2 out of 3 of the following packages: Xero / Sage50 / Quickbooks
- You are a proficient Excel user (specifically in: pivot tables, modelling, sumif and vlookup formulas)
- You can work quickly AND accurately, as well as being highly organised and focussed
- You want to be part of an organisation that is committed to helping SME business owners be more successful and feel happier
- You have good written and oral English language skills and can communicate clearly and effectively
- You are happy to deliver the work our way and to adapt your normal practice to complete the work the way we train you to
- You are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, able to work to deadlines, well organised, calm and energetic
If this role sounds like you, and you want to work with established and fast growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond compliance, then we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our growing team.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.