Jacob Grey have partnered with a small West End based Charity to find them a Financial Controller on a part time basis (3 days a week - flexible).
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 3-4 staff
- Responsibility for the monthly management accounts and reporting
- Presenting to the board of Directors (with variance analysis and commentary)
- Statutory Accounting and liaising with the auditors
- Budgeting/Forecasting and Cashflow analysis
- VAT/Reconciliations/Journal Adjustments
- Ad hoc project work including introducing a pricing strategy
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a demonstrable track record as an accomplished FC. You will be used to leading small teams as well as finance related projects. You will also possess excellent communication skills and feel comfortable liaising at board level. It is highly desirable that you come from a charity/not-for-profit background (but not essential).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fun, close-knit organisation. On offer is a healthy basic salary, a flexible working week, and some excellent benefits (including a very generous pension scheme).
If you're a Financial Controller seeking a new part time opportunity, we'd love to hear from you...