Must have Property Investment & Development experience - our client is a long established family-owned Property Investment business in North London, seeking a one-day-a-week Financial Controller to supplement the work of their bookkeeper and provide the owners with management information.
If you think you are the right match for the following opportunity, apply after reading the complete description.
The Part Time Financial Controller will:-
- Oversee the existing bookkeeper who covers the ledgers, VAT, CIS and reconciliations
- Assist the bookkeeper in preparing monthly management accounts
- Cash management and short and long term cash flow forecasting
- Oversee expenditure on developments and manage drawdowns
- Provide analysis and appraisal of developments
- Liaise with banks negotiating loans and investment structure
- Oversee loan documentation and present to investors and lenders
An accomplished Accountant / Financial Controller with Property Investment and Development experience is essential. A part time role, you must be able to commit one day a week to the role, with occasional extra work when needed. The role is based in North London. Please only apply if you have Porperty Investment & Development experience.