A tech company providing software to recruitment agencies is looking for a part-time Financial Controller to work with their Finance Team on a freelance remote working basis initially with the option to switch to a salaried position after a 3-month qualifying period. The ideal candidate will be qualified with strong technical skills and extensive experience.
Do not wait to apply after reading this description a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
- Must be qualified
- Xero certification and be at an expert level
- MS Office 365 with advanced Excel skills including macros
- Power BI experience
- Bank reconciliation daily
- Production of management accounts on a daily and ongoing basis
- Production of the cash flow forecast daily
- Monthly billing – accounts receivable
- Liaison with lenders and producing monthly and quarterly reporting
- Production of the monthly board pack
- Experience working with a publicly listed technology corporation would be desirable or interest in this
The firm are in the process of raising investment and also working towards a listing on to a public stock exchange. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience in the process of fund raising and listing for the successful candidate.
With this being a purely remote working position, it is essential that you are extremely tech savvy and au fait with remote working technology such as Teams and Zoom.
This role will be approximately 10 hours per week and hourly rate, while dependent on qualifications and experience, is likely to be in the £30-40 per hour range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary/hourly rate and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any SaaS roles you have had to date.
- Detail your qualifications.
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least).
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.