Part-time Front End Full-Stack Developer Role - Home based/London
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
My client is looking for a Part-time Front End Full-Stack Developer to join their fast-growing digital agency in London. This role will be 3 days remote working with a meeting once a month to understand bigger projects further. The client is offering a generous part time salary of up to 70k pro rata!
You will be working on some exciting new projects as a Front End Full-Stack Developer which will allow your skills to flourish at this exciting digital agency.
You will be joining this team that offer full trust to the developer to get on with the tasks, giving them that freedom you would not get elsewhere.
It is a close knit family feel culture with an energizing working environment! They have plans to expand further down the year, so this is a great opportunity to be a part of something huge.
Technical expertise we are looking for:
- 2 years of experience using back-end technologies (PHP or NodeJs or C# .Net) (must be open to learn new technologies)
- A/B testing (Ideally used Google Optimize, Optimizely or VWO will be needed)
- Experience maintaining remote cloud servers, maintaining DevOps pipelines and deploying websites through CI/CD workflows.
What you will get:
- Salary of up to 70k pro rata for 3 days
- Flexible working/work from home
- 25 days holiday, staff bonus company pension
If you feel that this role is the right fit for you, then please click apply with your CV or drop me an email with your CV at shaariq.rashid @ circlerecruitment.com and I will be in touch to discuss your application. Interviews commencing on week 21st June.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.