Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Time Group Accountant for a leading wholesale business in Wakefield.
Our client based in Wakefield is leading wholesale business that has seen a substantial growth in their 2020 sales, the business is looking to recruit a candidate to provide support to the Finance Director and Group Financial Controller.
The business is looking to recruit a Part Time Group Accountant.this is a really varied position that will involve communication with all group finance.
Part Time Group Accountant - Wakefield
The individual will act as a finance coordinator for management entities as well as providing support to the local finance team. Excellent communication skills, accuracy and speed of response at all levels are imperative, as is effective liaison between all the divisions in the company.
- Accurate and timely accounting and bookkeeping of management entities.
- Weekly/Monthly bank payments and monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT and GST return and keeping accurate accounting records.
- Effective and timely communication with the senior Finance team with regards to accounting requirements.
- Day to day accounting and financing duties.
- Involvement in the gathering and co-ordination of information for the annual budgeting process.
- An up to date knowledge of financial accounting best practice.
- Production of year end files and liaison with the auditors at the year end.
- Cash-flow forecasts.
- Communication with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Take ownership of the role
- Be fully self-efficient and work on their own confidently
Salary on offer £27,000 -£30,000 (pro rata over 3/3.5 days), the business is flexible as to what days are worked, 24 days holiday (pro rata), on site car parking.