The new Head of Finance will have autonomy over the whole fiance function, leading on month-end and statutory reporting. This is a permanent role for 21 hours per week.
Our client is a small charity based in central London. They are an incredibly friendly and supportive team that pride themselves on being an inclusive employer who celebrate individuality. The working pattern is entirely flexible, so you can complete your 21 hours in a way that suits you best!
- Production of the month-end accounts
- Line management
- Supporting key stakeholders to understand their actuals/ forecast
- Production of the annual budget
- Variance analysis
- Leading on year-end
- Qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Understanding of transactional finance
- Strong double entry accounting knowledge
- Good Excel skills
- Team player
- Full time equivalent salary of £46,041 - £54,943
- Incredibly supportive team
- Flexible employer