Part-Time Head of Finance
12-month maternity cover
3 days per week
£85k pro rata
About the job:
Consumer Additions have partnered with a privately owned prime real estate operation that are seeking to appoint an interim Head of Finance on a 12-month FTC to cover a maternity leave. Working 3 days a week, you will be responsible for the London finance function and will contribute to the strategic and day-to-day running of the company.
- Take ownership of the London business excel model, as well as the compilation of high-quality, dependable, and timely management and Board reports.
- Ensure quarterly projections, an annual budget, and a three-year plan are all prepared.
- Provide accurate, regular cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure that all relevant legislative, regulatory, and investor obligations are met by implementing strong financial controls.
- Make sure annual statutory accounts, quarterly VAT returns, payroll, and pension scheme submissions are all prepared and filed.
- Work with the external tax advisors to ensure compliance with all Corporation Tax requirements.
- Be responsible for all Companies House filings and Co Sec requirements.
- Deliver accounting and monthly reporting throughout the property management portfolio in collaboration with the Property Management team.
- Prepare and file service charge accounts.
- Work closely alongside the Development team to deliver the accounting and monthly reporting for development projects.
- Manage the accounts receivable and payable processes.
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified accountant
- Experience of working in a property industry is an advantage
- The ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work is very important
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A degree in a relevant field of study is preferred but not essential
- Experience with XERO is preferred