about 2 months ago
Reporting to the Managing Director your role will be interesting, varied and add real value to the continued growth of the Group as this role is a definite increase in the profile of finance within the business. This will mean you will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the finance function and responsibilities will be to:-
- Drive the company's strategic financial planning
- Perform risk management
- Control and evaluate departmental budgets
- Prepare reliable budget and forecast reports to determine the health of the company
- Report findings to the board and provide recommendations
- Provide direction and management to the finance team
- Liaise with all departments to improve efficiencies
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place
- Manage the existing finance team (Finance Manager and Bookkeeper)
The successful candidate will be an experienced Financial Leader with broad experience of accounting within a small, growing business. A recognised accounting qualification would be appreciated, but your experience is more important. Also, experience of Sage 50 would be a benefit but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with a great company with a great culture. Please apply ASAP.
- Part Time - 22.5 Hours / 3 days per week
- £50,000 - £55,000 pro rata (£30,000 - £33,000)