about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Part-Time Head of HR to lead our Client’s recruitment and HR practice as they continue to grow. This is an exciting new role and will be the first professional Human Resources appointment reporting directly to the Senior Management Team. The role will lead on recruitment as they look to double in size as well as support staff development and formalise HR processes. Although this position is Based in Oxford, staff are currently working from home.
Key responsibilities in this role include (but are not limited to):
* Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy and recruitment plan in line with company goals and aspirations.
* Lead on all recruitment including international recruitment and visa sponsorship
* Facilitate onboarding and offboarding of staff and formalise starter and leaver procedures.
* Lead on creating materials to bring new starters up to speed with carbon markets and Company operations
* Liaise with team Directors to plan and organise appropriate training and development for employees and assist in implementing CPD policies across the organisation.
* Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems.
* Develop and maintain all HR policies, including mental health and wellbeing.
* Monitor all employee records including maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness.
* Gather and evaluate market data to measure the organisation's competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits package.
* Manage any staff issues which arise.
* Keep up to date with UK and international employment legislation
* Must have a hands-on, get things done attitude and a willingness to suggest new ideas and follow them to fruition.
* Minimum 5 years CIPD Qualified
* Proven HR generalist on both strategic and operational levels
* Thorough, up to date knowledge of employment law
* International recruitment and visa sponsorship experience - as my Client grows as they need to hire internationally to find senior candidates of a high enough calibre
* A proactive, get things done attitude - the ideal candidate will proactively seek out opportunities to continuously improve HR processes.
* High standards of delivery and a strong work ethic – Company staff are leaders in their field; we are looking for the same standards and attitude in their people management.
* Strong character and personable - excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build close internal relationships with Directors and individual team members are essential for the success of this role.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Role: Part-time Head of HR
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire,
Apply for this job now.