Page Personnel are supporting an established client based in Leeds who are on the search for a Part-Time HR Advisor. This role will be spread over 3 days per week and will include E.R case management and overseeing all transactional duties predominantly, with additional scope for involvement in resource planning, performance & reward, OD and more. An opportunity for a dynamic and experienced generalist to gain excellent further development.
Our client is a well-established public sector organisation. They have enjoyed significant growth within the last 12-18 months and the HR Advisor role will play a pivotal position in continuing this trend. The Part-Time HR Advisor role will sit in the Leeds office, with regular travel required to various other UK sites to meet and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
In this fast-paced and varied Part-Time HR Advisor position, main responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring attendance rates at work ensuring that line management are pro-actively managing sickness and other absences
- Coach, advise and support managers to effectively and proactively manage ER matters aligned to the organisation's values
- Support management through consultation activities, either through direct involvement in consultation meetings, or through the provision of advice and guidance as required
- Provide advice & guidance to management on appropriate practices to ensure resourcing needs are delivered in line with the internal recruitment policies
- working alongside the HR Services team to ensure that all contractual administration and payroll activities are delivered accurately and on time
We're looking for someone with
- Working towards a professional qualification (CIPD or equivalent) is preferred
- Relevant experience within a generalist HR role
- Experience of providing HR advice and support to managers and wider business stakeholders
- Experience of working on projects with set outcomes and timescales from an HR perspective
- Ability to work in a fast moving working environment
Salary up to £35k DOE + Flexi-holiday scheme + Excellent medical benefits + Fantastic progression and development opportunities