Part-Time HR Advisor position to work for an award-winning and market leading business on a 12-month FTC basis to cover a period of maternity cover.
Our client, an award-winning and market leading business are looking for a Part-Time HR Advisor to join their team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis following a period of maternity cover.
Duties and responsibilities of the Part-Time HR Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong professional credibility and build on-going relationships as a trusted advisor with managers and leaders
- Work closely with the business to drive core people processes. Manage and provide advice and recommendations on all people related issues.
- Coach, challenge and influence leaders & managers to develop leadership and team capability.
- Support the HR Business Partners in end to end organisational change that will improve the overall business performance and ensure our teams are as effective as they can be as well as being future ready.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners and Head of HR to define, deliver and measure culture and engagement initiatives across the business.
- Support the recruitment teams and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent efficiently
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders & line managers on all HR policies and processes, resolve day to day queries effectively and support and coach people managers when dealing with ER issues.
- Provide inputs to the Head of HR and HR Business Partners on reward and benefits requirements to ensure that they do not impact our ability to attract and retain talent.
- Review and analyse data to produce reports for key employee metrics (e.g. turnover, headcount, and absence), identifying and investigating possible implications of issues/trends that show up as well as driving solutions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support business initiatives through participating in multi-function project teams as required.
The successful candidate for the role of Part-Time HR Advisor will possess:
- Experience in the HR generalist space
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written is essential
- Proven ability to plan and implement projects/initiatives
- Analytical skills; quickly evaluates data / situations and reaches conclusions
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Coaching skills and a passion for developing people
- Ability to work with appropriate attention to detail and high standards, whilst still working at pace
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial or engineering organisation would be highly desirable
- Degree or equivalent CIPD experience
The successful candidate for the role of Part-Time HR Advisor will benefit from a 12 month Fixed Term Contract in a leading business and global brand. This role has excellent scope to be for professional development. This is a Nailsea-based role.