Our lovely client in Horley is looking to grow their HR support team. My client is a fantastic organisation who offers a lovely working environment and long term development opportunities.
Is your CV ready If so, and you are confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
To coordinate the complete employee lifecycle across the Group, providing comprehensive advice and support to managers and team members as appropriate and maintaining an accurate HR database.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable for the quality standards, volume and timeliness of the HR generalist support and responsibilities, within a multi-tasking, fast paced and changing environment.
- Effectively co-ordinate the recruitment process including understanding candidate/role requirements from hiring managers, writing job specifications/profiles, candidate sourcing, agency liaison, conduct manage and provide reporting on aptitude assessments advising hiring managers on the results, support interviews to ensure most suitable candidates are recruited. Seek best value recruitment solutions.
- Drafting new or updated statement of terms, job title or salary review change letters, completing pre-employment screening, checking driving licence and right to work status
- Liaising with Payroll on all employee pay matters.
- Manage new starter, mover and leaver processes in line with ISO standards making appropriate referral to Security team when required.
- Update and maintain HR system database ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times. Act as system support/expert answering employee queries and making helpdesk referrals as appropriate.
- Create, update and deliver HR induction programme, ensure operational induction is completed. Oversee probation process, supporting managers with any identified issues.
- Assist managers to formulate their appropriate training and development plans: identify skills gaps to ensure the company optimises the contribution of it’s people. Seek best value training solutions.
- Manage the maternity processes completing risk assessments, drafting letters and ensuring accurate records on HR database for both Maternity leave and pay
Skills and experience required:
Health and Safety experience, IOSH or NEBOSH qualification desirable.
Experience of using a cloud-based HR database system.
Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
Knowledge or survey software e.g. Survey Monkey desirable. If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.