22 days ago
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
As the Part time HR Advisor, you will:
* Ensure all personnel records are kept up to date
* Ensure company policies and procedures are up to date
* Prepare new starter induction packs and deliver induction training
* Deal with queries relating to payslips and employee benefits etc
* Carry out reference checks on new employees
* Attend formal meetings disciplinary/capability etc
* Keep up to date with relevant changes in Employment Law The ideal Part time HR Advisor will ideally have a CIPD qualification and previous experience of working in an HR Advisor role.
This varied role would suit someone who is able to work as part of a team and has the ability to build effective working relationships on all levels throughout the business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted.
If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity