Our client, a registered UK leading Charity who have been established for over 90 years has a vacancy for a Part-Time Hr Advisor to support the HR Manager and HRD. This role will provide and maintain a comprehensive HR advisory and administration service for all staff in relation to the employment policies and relevant legislation, promoting good practice in all areas and communicate with clarity, consistency, and confidence to all levels of the business at all times.
As the Part-Time HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out and supporting line managers in the correct Human Resources procedures (e.g. probation, monthly reviews, staff appraisals/training requests, discipline & grievances, redundancies, recruitment, selection, sickness absence management, performance management, succession planning and onboarding)
- Providing comprehensive advice and support to managers to resolve employee relations and conflict issues in line with employment law and best practice
- Carrying out management training on HR policies and procedures
- Deliver staff updates through presentations and briefings.
- Act as the HR representative on the Wellbeing committee and manage the staff wellbeing activities in line with agreed budget
- Prepare monthly payroll and pension auto-enrolment
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date
- Support the annual salary review process by carrying out salary benchmarking and present findings and recommendations to the Executive
- Manage, progress and complete ad hoc projects to improve the efficiency of the HR department, with given timescales as agreed with the Human Resources Manager
- Carry out any other duties as and when required.
- Be responsible for data protection compliance - in line with relevant data protection legislation
- Ensure that health, safety, and environmental risks are adequately assessed
The successful candidate for the role of the Part-Time HR Advisor will have:
- Previous experience within a similar HR position
- Worked in a HR Advisory position and be qualified by experience or have a CIPD qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and happy to `muck in` with all administrative duties as required
In return the Part-Time Hr Advisor will receive a basic salary of £25,000pro rata. Working hours are 20 hours per week over 4 days. Plus 25 days Holiday pro-rata and a Christmas shut down.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.