Part Time HR Advisor
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
£25,000 - £30,000 (Pro rata)
Part Time HR Advisor required by growing and hugely successful business, based near Stroud. The Part Time HR Advisor will provide HR support and guidance to the business to across the employee life cycle including recruitment, training and employee relations.
- Preparing job descriptions short listing and interviewing candidates.
- Onboarding and induction of new employees.
- Supporting managers with employee relations meetings.
- Identifying training needs and assisting with appraisals and training.
- Implementing absence management processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent experience.
- A background within a similar role, ideally gained in a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent problem solving skills.