Part-Time HR Advisor
If you want to know about the requirements for this role, read on for all the relevant information.
Your new company
Working for a charitable organisation seeking a part-time HR Advisor to join their truly inspiring organisation. This role will will manage and ensure that all Personnel, Administrative and Office Support services are provided at the appropriate time contributing to the efficient running of the Administration Department. Act as GDPR Information Asset owner for all HR data. The working hours are 22.5 and offer flexibility on days/hours worked and with some flexible working.
Your new role
- Ensure that all personnel information is managed to reflect current information.
- Liaise with the Finance Officer to ensure that all personnel changes are reported timely to meet payroll deadlines.
- Arrange the recruitment of staff from placing adverts, receiving applications, arranging interviews, acquiring references. Completion of DBS checks, ID confirmation, qualification verification. Complete post interview paperwork and ensure effective induction.
- Ensure annual appraisals take place and are recorded.
- Book training courses for staff, travel and accommodation, update HR files with training information
- Monitor and record sickness absence: receive GP Fit Notes issue/follow up Return to Work forms.
- Action any changes to existing contracts of employment seeking advice as necessary. Updating of the Staff Handbook (and associated policies) Provision of general HR advice to Managers and staff.
- Ensure HR files and records are kept up to date.
- Monitoring/retention of staff insurance documentation for vehicle use
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR, general ER and HR administration experience, a minimum level 3 CIPD qualification and the ability to commit to a part-time permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.