Part-time HR Advisor
A well established global luxury brand are seeking a part-time HR Advisor to join their small, friendly team, based in the West End. Ideally this role will be spread across 3 days a week, and pays 30k pro rata (circa 18k for 3 days).
The HR Advisor will work closely with the HR Manager to provide professional support to the Line Managers and staff on all aspects of HR. In addition, you will be responsible to collate, prepare and submit monthly payroll data and undertake a range of associated administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with payroll, as the position will support the monthly payroll with their external provider, and a solid understanding of HR practices. You will be a strong administrator, keen to learn and have the drive to learn, grow and develop.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the new starters offer letters and employment contracts, ensuring the employee has returned all the correct information.
- Organise and assist in the management of all aspects of the family-friendly processes including maternity, paternity, adoption, parental and unpaid leave and ensuring all paperwork is completed and Line Managers are kept up to date.
- Coordinating the probationary reviews dates to Line Managers’ and staff members. Assisting with the HR Manager in advising or administration support on any necessary action arising from performance or conduct issues
- Assist in providing advice and guidance on absence management issues and return to work cases to Managers, including occupational health referrals.
- Support Line Manager’s with return-to-work meetings in conjunction with the Supervisors and Line Managers as required.
- Provide HR and admin support to the HR Manager and Line Manager’ on any disciplinary, grievances and capability issues.
- Maintain all employee data and HR files to ensure that they are updated in timely manner and comply with any legal or data protection requirements.
- Coordinate the sending out of salary review letters and bonus letters to all staff in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- To support the HR Manager with all general HR Administration and undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
- To be the first point of contact for all payroll queries for all Line Managers and staff.
- Manage the collation of payroll information and the production of monthly HR salary documentation to be used by the external payroll service.
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries in conjunction with the HR Manager.
Suitable applicants will be contacted for a more detailed discussion about their experience, if you're interested please submit your CV today!