Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 pro-rata
Contract: Permanent, part-time (school hours)
Are you CIPD Level 3 qualified?
Are you looking for flexible part-time work to work around school hours?
If your answer is 'Yes' to the above questions, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client based in Hitchin are expanding and looking for a new HR Advisor to join their thriving team! This role will suit an experience HR Advisor who is looking for part-time hours.
• CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum)
• Previous experience within a HR role
• Experience with handling employee relation cases
• Strong IT skills and interpersonal skills
• Support the Manager with onboarding and training
• Processing annual leave and calculating leave
• Monitor staff absence
• Create offers letters
• Amend employment contracts
• Conduct induction and on-going training
• Manage grievances, disciplinaries and probationary meetings
• Being the first point of contact for recruitment
• Carrying out and organising interviews for Line Managers
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.