11 days ago
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
Our client who are an award winning organisation within the education field have an opening for a part time HR Advisor to join them on a 6 months fixed term basis.
You will be working 23.25 hours per week with the flexibility to either work 2 full days or 3 shorter days and receive an annual salary of £24720 - £28840 pro rata + great benefits and 25 day holiday pro rata!
The role is currently remote working, although there is potential for this to move back into the office which is based close to Clifton.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all employee relations related queries.
- Coaching and supporting managers in best-practice people management covering the full HR generalist remit
- Developing existing HR policies and procedures
- Supporting the business in delivering their people plan.
- Providing HR administration/advisor duties
- Supporting existing HR team
- You will have previous experience within a generalist HR role.
- A minimum of Level 3 CIPD Qualification, or working towards is essential.
- A proven track record in building strong relationships as well as managing complex employee relations queries.
- A good knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice.
- You will need to be passionate and outgoing with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
If interested then please apply
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.