Hytera is a global leader in two-way radio communications, developing and manufacturing innovative solutions to meet our varied customer requirements. With a reputation for high-quality, reliable, feature rich handsets and systems, Hytera can be found all over the world, from Shenzhen metro to the Etihad stadium, via North Sea oil rigs, railway networks, conference centres and construction sites.
We are now recruiting for a Fluent German speaking HR Advisor to join the HR team based in the UK ( competitive salary - to be discussed with shortlisted candidates). This is a part time role - 3 days per week/24 hours per week.
What you can expect
This is an exciting phase of business transformation and growth for us - as a result this is a new role in HR team.
The role will be busy, challenging and rewarding at the same time. The current HR headcount is 1 - new role bringing the HR team total to 2. Therefore this role is only suited to individuals who are happy to undertake duties ranging from administration to more complex employee relations matters.
The main focus will be supporting HR activities for our German workforce, however, there will be other region work too - including the UK.
To give an idea of the scope of work please take a look below:
- Working on a broad range of HR transactional work and project based work
- Effectively operating as the HR partner for German colleagues plus other regions as required
- Managing and/or supporting recruitment campaigns
- Producing HR employee documents and HR communications
- Managing performance management and appraisal processes
- HR management reporting and surveys - e.g. employee engagement surveys
What you need
- German and English language are essential/ other European languages a bonus
- CIPD level 5 or higher (or equivalent experience or equivalent German HR professional qualification)
- Good level of HR (and particularly German HR) work experience - including employee relations, recruitment and benefits administration
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Good working practices - confidentially is an absolute must due to the nature of the work
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Continuous learning - keep up to date on employment law changes for region
- Technologically and social media savvy advantageous
Please apply directly not to miss out on this exciting opportunity. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications made via recruitment agencies will not be accepted at this time.