Our client, an educational establishment in Bristol is looking to recruit an experienced Part-Time HR Advisor for a FTC 12 month contract. There is the opportunity that the role may become permanent. Reporting into the business manager and managing an HR Administrator this is a fast paced role. The role is for 26 hours per week and is a term time role.
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries
- Monitor the maintenance of accurate staffing records
- Contribute to any internal Wellbeing programmes
- Monitor and oversee any ER issues incl disciplinary and any grievances
- Manage the recruitment process for all vacancies
- Support the provision of an effective induction programme
- Be responsible for monitoring staff attendance through use of the school's systems
- Keep a record of all staff holidays and leave entitlements
- Support line managers to identify performance, development and training needs of staff
- Able to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- CIPD qualification or similar HR related
The salary for this role is £33,000 - £35,745 FTE for term time. The actual salary after pro rata for 26 hours is approx. £25,000 (depending on experience).