Do you have experience with analysing Human Resource business requirements for the development of the iTrent system and ability to inform business decisions?
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Analyst for a 3 months ongoing Temp Booking in Slough.
- The hourly rate will be £16-£17 per hour, depending on experience
- Hours of work will be 22.2 hours over a 4 days period
Some duties will include:
- Explore and research the development of new and innovative ways of enhancing management information reporting.
- Identify a variety of management reports, interpreting the information and offering analysis where required.
- Co-ordinate quality checking processes in relation to all systems and ensure compliance with GDPR regulations, escalating any issue to the Group Director – Human Resources.
- Participate in the provision of accurate survey data and completion of Freedom of Information requests.
- Support the delivery of training on the use of the iTrent system and best practice to both Human Resources and College staff.
- Participate in quality control processes related to the monitoring and logging of appraisals, sickness absence and other input and administrative processes necessary to ensure that data held is accurate.
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with the other support functions such as MIS, Finance, IT and Staff Development, fulfilling requests for information and assistance.
- Support the work of the HR team as necessary, participating in project work and undertaking any other duties as commensurate with the grade of the post.
The Successful candidate will have the below skills/experience in:
• The ability to write and modify Reports in SAP Business objects
• Experience of using iTrent HR
• Understanding of the iTrent Organisation structure
• Experience of system administration of HR module on iTrent is desirable
• Previous experience of creating and transferring Units, Posts and Positions within the iTrent structure is desirable
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, we are looking for someone to start ASAP so do not lose out on an amazing opportunity!