Kingswood Group are currently looking to grow their own HR Consultancy division and are actively looking to recruit a part-time, permanent HR Consultant to join their friendly, professional HR Outsourcing and Consultancy team.
This role will report into the Company Director and work closely with an established HR team to deliver high quality advice and guidance on a range of HR issues for our clients. This is being offered on a part-time basis with some flexibility in hours. You must be CIPD qualified and have a pragmatic, solutions focussed approach to HR. Our clients are generally small to medium sized businesses based in the UK and cover a range of industries.
Key deliverables include:
- Conduct HR Audits for new clients including reviewing, updating and implementing staff handbooks, HR policies and contracts of employment.
- Attending existing and new client meetings when necessary, both on and off site.
- Ensure the CRM is updated accurately and regularly with client information as well as HR consultant activity.
- Attend and contribute to regular HR events and publications when necessary.
- Provide regular HR advice and guidance to outsourced clients via phone, email, post and face to face when required.
Experience required includes:
- Previous experience in providing generalist HR advice and guidance to external/internal stakeholders.
- Strong and up to date knowledge of Employment legislation.
- Experience in implementing and updating HR policies and procedures including staff handbooks and employment contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of organisation skills.
- A good team player as well as being able to work effectively autonomously.
This role will primarily be remote working but will require regular, weekly/monthly meetings in person with the team based in Mid-Essex. The hours required must include working on a Wednesday and a Friday and must be a minimum of 12 hours per week. A flexible approach to work is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing company where you'll play a key role in delivering a high quality service to our clients where you'll make a huge positive difference in their success in people management.