OneDome Ltd is a property technology start up based in Westminster in London. We are seeking an HR professional who is a self-starter to work with us on all aspects of HR within a small but rapidly growing team.
Partnering with the Managing Director, this position will have responsibility for developing and implementing the People Strategy which will include, but is not limited to, the attraction and retention of employees, performance management processes, compensation and benefits, HR procedures and policy, onboarding, coaching and mentoring of management team, organisational change, talent management and employee engagement.
- Develop and implement the People Strategy ensuring all HR functional activities are aligned to business goals.
- Acting as a sounding board to the MD in developing creative and cost-efficient business and people solutions and implementing them appropriately.
- Own all HR processes and procedures and ensure they are executed efficiently and effectively including recruitment, onboarding and leavers.
- Define, agree, communicate and drive the recruitment process where required.
- Review, manage and administrate the Company's recruitment process including
advertising, search, screening, recruitment metrics/KPIs
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and internal stakeholders on all HR issues
- Own the management and storage of employee data in line with the Data Protection legislation.
- Lead on all employee relations issues, such as managing absence, disciplinary, grievance, using technical HR and business knowledge to support commercially viable approaches.
- Own and lead the performance management processes including the annual and mid-year reviews, ensuring that all employees reviewed fairly and consistently and line managers are sufficiently supported. Provide advice and coaching on any ad-hoc capability/performance issues
- Implement the on-boarding process for all new joiners and ensure managers set SMART objectives for the probation period and beyond, monitoring progress and putting in place any appropriate interventions.
- Implement the annual compensation review process using performance and market salary data in a fair and consistent manner. Manage and develop the benefits offering in line with the People Strategy.
- Educated to degree level and CIPD qualified.
- Proven HR experience within a professional environment
- Proven expertise in key HR processes (annual compensation /performance review), as well as recruitment, on-boarding, joiners, leavers and sickness absence.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and experienced in handling employee relations with a commercial outlook.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualities and skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels, using technical expertise and good humour where appropriate to drive positive change.
- Strong influencing skills and confident to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Strong personal judgement, able to remain independent.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong communication/presentation skills both oral and written.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Solution orientated. Adopts a common-sense approach.
- Exceptional team-working skills, collaborative in approach.
- Committed, determined and robust.
Min. 3 years in a similar role and/or leading an HR function