about 2 months ago
* Development and implement HR policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
* Manage and assist with the recruitment and selection process.
* Manage and address grievances, disciplinary interviews and other related issues
* Managing dismissals
* Sound knowledge and operation of time and attendance software
* Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and retention of the right people
* Develop and manage a performance review system that drives high performance and links tracking attainment to set KPI's
* Assess and monitor training programs
* Support the Finance role in the payroll process, delivering accurate and timely reports
* Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Candidates applying will be CIPD qualified - minimum Level 5 - who enjoy working in an often pressurised environment and who possess strong values whose ethos is focused on ensuring productive and happy teams.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.