Part Time HRM required for this SME business who are part of a larger group to initiate, develop, communicate, execute and evaluate the HR strategy for the UK business. The HR Manager in line with the senior team will have the aim of nurturing a strong, engaged, high performing team and to bring the organization to the next level and realise thier growth ambitions.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
Reporting to the MD and responsible for the HR Assistant, the HR Manager is a generalist Human Resources role with a mix of operational and strategic work. The role is to work 22.5 hours, with flexibility as to exactly when. They will continue to be fully working from home for the next few moths but will then go to a hybrid model of flexible working.
Duties will include:
- Strategy & Planning, partnering with line management to co-create an effective and efficient organization with engaged employees who are able to contribute to their best abilities, in accordance with the global people strategy, policies and framework.
- Accountability on HR Operations, Employee Relations, Projects and Improvements, Learning & Development and Recruitment.
- Creating a culture where high performing (learning organization) is the basis (growth mindset, feedback, implementing and keeping our purpose & values alive).
- Reinvent the Employee experiences including Future Way of Working. Initiate and lead all activities to create an excellent employee experience. Creating a healthy work environment and improve sustainable engagement.
- Organisational Change. Be co-pilot to line management on desired organization change, with emphasis on structure, staffing, leadership, behaviour, culture, implementation process and proper change management process.
- Compliance Local Privacy Officer for HR topics.
- Proven track record of HRM / HRBP experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Intensive knowledge of UK legislation
- Able and experience to work in matrix organization
- Able to successfully manage multiple expectations in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acting with decisiveness
- Customer Focus
- Influencing others