This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a growing business and add some value as a Part Time HR Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR tasks within a busy manufacturing environment and work alongside a Payroll & HR Administrator as part of a small HR function. You'll deal with all ER issues as well as as monitoring attendance and running learning and development sessions for the teams.
Our client are a leading, global manufacturer with a vision and passion at the heart of the business. They now want to bring a Part time HR Manager in house to manage all day to day HR operations.
The main duties of the Part Time HR Manager role are:
- Deal with all day to day HR
- Employee life cycle - recruitment, induction, development, exit/termination.
- Handle employment relations issues
- Work with and support line managers with regards to ER and training
- Partner with senior operational staff to create and roll-out people-related strategy
- Monitor attendance and absence
- Organisational development
- Employee Learning and development
- Manage talent and succession planning
We are ideally looking for someone with level 3/5 CIPD but this is not essential. You will need to be confident communicating with people at all levels as well as being comfortable with working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment. You must be able to evidence previous experience in a similar role and have a passion for people.
This is a part time position in Stockport.
3 days per week
£35,000 FTE (£22,000 roughly pro rata)